在2003年夏季，人们注意到更容易晒伤，建筑工人长期习惯于户外工作，注意到某种不寻常的晒黑趋势。那年作物也在许多地方早熟两个星期，而且关于太阳的强烈亮度之议论是常见的。2004年期间，这看起来好像消失了，但现在这些同样的征候和议论已经回复了。什么变了？2004年期间，X行星它的北极曾经往太阳的南极黏附，而因此尾部朝向太阳飘荡。但如同我们曾说明过的，一个二百七十度滚动(270° roll)是预定的，X行星将转动到向外指出它的北极的地方，随着它穿越黄道─太阳的腰部，以和黄道上方的磁性流动线(magnetic flow lines)调准。如此这般，尾部将再次开始指向地球，而许多那年曾经历过的现象将回复。
- Signs of the Times #63
- Why are the suns rays burning and tanning worse these days? I was outside for just a few hours the last 2 days [June 25, 2003] and it wasn´t that hot and I got quite a tan, not really burned red like years past, but how can you get tanned so fast? I remember 20 years ago it took a good 6 weeks to get a tan. I was moving and not laying in the sun too. [and from another poster] Yes in Quebec Sun look more white and give tan so quick. Too bright and the summer just start. [and from another poster] This thing gets brighter every day at http://www.stephenville.com/weather.asp Much more than last week. Last week I could look at this and wait to make out the sun and see it. Now I cannot even see a Sun now with all of this brightness. Same as Santorini webcam.
- Signs of the Times #75
- I have noticed the that the sun is huge. Does the sun grow in size? I have pics. Taken on different days same approx. time. Big differnce in size. The sky seems white washed [June 30, 2003]. I have worked outside in Florida for eighteen years, and Iam telling you something is up with the sun. [and from another poster] I´m in northern Virgina. No rainbow here, but the sky has that bright-white hard, hazy glare that makes your eyes water to look at. Can´t tell how many suns are there, but it´s bright - whatever it is.
- Signs of the Times #81
- The red dust in Florida is coming in now more so then before. When I took the Moon shot tonight [July 2, 2003] I noticed the clouds are very reddish now after sunset. There is also a large dark cloud that has been hanging over the western horizon after sunset the past 3 days. There was a tremendous red halo surrounding the Moon tonight as well. [and later] The red dust is coming in thick here on the West Coast of Florida. Tonight [July 3, 2003] the dust is even thicker then last night and is beginning to settle on the cars here. Every Cloud in the sky is red just after sunset. The planet must be moving at great speed now. I wonder how long before the media and the common folk pick up on this? [and from another email] For the last few weeks, I've been watching the sunsets [July 3, 2003] here in north Missouri. I have never seen them redder in my entire life. [and from another email] This picture of Red Skies is taken from a webcam [July 4, 2003 Noon] in Fraena in the north west of Norway.
- Signs of the Times #80
- I am a farmer in Illinois. Many of my friends have been commenting on how unusually bright the sun has been this summer [July 1, 2003]. I have noticed this as well. Despite a relatively cool growing season so far, our crops are well advanced for this time of year. This photo of last evening's Sunset is unusual because it is never this bright at sunset. [and from another email] The cherry crop matured about two weeks early here in Northern Utah [July 3, 2003] and then suddenly after a big rain last week they began to burst. Farmers have never seen anything like this. Something is definitely happening.
- Signs of the Times #115
- While at breakfast this morning [July 14, 2003] with friends from work, two guys mentioned that the Sun seemed extremely bright lately and was making it very difficult to drive during the morning and evening commute. They have been making the same drive for years and can't remember a time when they had so much trouble seeing the road.
原文见 ZetaTalk: Sun Scald - zeta254.htm