The more I look at this situation, it looks like we need to:
- Determine what contaminates will be getting into rain water as a result of volcanic activity and
possibly earthquakes. This could be done by researching studies done on existing volcanoes and
eruptions and what they cause.
- Estimate levels (or range of level i.e. + or -) of hazardous contaminants that needs to be filtered.
Done mostly from studies on existing volcanic activity.
- Determine what contaminants are most harmful that will need to be filtered.
- Investigate - research each filter type to determine what amount it will filter out for each of the
- Then, recommend the chosen filter technologies - companies.
In this way we can get workability and practical solutions.
Offered by Mike.