- Based on the Planet X White and Red Personas for Jan 10, 2003, I created an updated illustration of the Course Plot of Planet X from Oct 11 to Jan 10, a 3 month period. [dated Jan 10, 2003]
- J. William Dell
In the images taken from Arizona, even in the dead of winter during the Winter Solstice, the view is looking south toward the southern hemisphere at all times. Thus, if the core is pulling the Red Light down, then the Red Persona should always be below the White Persona, for us. However, during November, when the coordinate path took a dip, the Red Persona was found above the White Persona. The Zetas explain.
We have explained that Planet X is primarily in a dead-on plunge toward the Sun, but is subject to influences along this path.
- The early influence is the sweeping arms of the Sun, which swing like arms from the Sun as it rotates, sweeping the planets in the Ecliptic to rotate in a counterclockwise motion as they are swept before these arms. Planet X at first assumes this direction as it begins its approach and rises toward the Ecliptic to join the other planets. Soon, coming closer, the arms become stronger and Planet X finds it can skip over the arms more easily, an action which impels it into a retrograde motion.
- Then there are various influences not visible to man that influence the path Planet X takes on its headlong plunge toward the Sun. These influences cause the Planet X complex to dodge from side to side a bit, or up and down, or influence the light than travels from the Planet X complex to appear to come from a different locations. Light will bend when going through a prism, when going through water, and is subject to being deviated by many influences man is not even aware of, as yet.
- The third influence on the Planet X path is the mass of particles streaming into the Sun that the Ecliptic represents. We have stated that the planets in the Ecliptic are in a back wash, kept back from the Sun by the Repulsion force, but washed into the Ecliptic by particle flows returning to the Sun that emanated from its poles. This back wash that the Ecliptic represents is something so crowded that Planet X dips to avoid it all, dropping during the last weeks to a 32 degree angle from the Ecliptic.
- So, what was the influence that cause the White Light Persona to appear to be dropped in its retrograde path, and the Red Light Persona to appear to be above the White, not pulled down by the core of the Earth to arrive from the southern skies to a scope in Arizona? The same influence that drove the White light down pulled the Red light up, but this was not gravity, not a gravity influence. Thus, the Planet X complex was not moved from its straight line retrograde motion during these weeks in November, 2002, but appeared to be so. Until this time period passed, and the aberration was evident from before and after image session, we deferred explaining this, as it would have incurred ridicule for the team. However, now that the results are in, our explanation will be recognized as having a basis.
- ZetaTalk (dated Jan 10, 2003)