Texas, on June 14, 2003
- I made this from tonight's images taken from the Texas cam. This is unreal.
- Note that this webcam capture is showing several things, simultaneously, proving that the mothership is independent of the Sun as an
exposure overload, and that Planet X is independent of the lens flare of the Sun. Point 5-6 of 6 is presented below:
- 5. Planet X personas visible, and Red at 3:45 o'clock and White at 2:50 o'clock
- 6. the dust cloud can be seen wafting in front of the Sun from the Red Persona.
- Note in the lineup of photo snips that:
- 5. Planet X does not move with the Sun, but Red from 3:45 to 3:00, 2:00, and 1:30, White from 2:50 to 2:15, 1:20, and 1:45.
- 6. the dusk cloud waft moves with the Red Persona, not any flare.