- This straight verticle glint of light to right of sun goes right down behind tree as sun sets, so it can't be reflection from camera or lens flare I don't think. The black dot on top of the sun stays in that position as Sun goes down. So Sun actually goes down below it. Not sure what that is.
- Note that Ralph has caught the White Persona of Planet X at the 3 o'clock position, moving debris and moons of Planet X, and moons operating independently of the Sun. This motion of the debris and moons was first recorded on film in photos submitted from Korea on June 22.
The images can be accessed directly from the GBYC archives on Lake Huron in Ontario, from the webmaster Graham. The web site stated at the time the images were copied:
Please note, you are free to view and download the web cam image for personal purposes, however you are not allowed to download, (modify), and re-publish the web cam image, without consent from the webmaster.
and were passed second hand to the ZetaTalk web mistress who was unaware of the copyright restriction. Please check in the archives for photos date/time stamped:
- GBYC Web Cam Wed Jun 25 8:05:08 PM 2003
- GBYC Web Cam Wed Jun 25 8:32:08 PM 2003
- GBYC Web Cam Wed Jun 25 8:43:38 PM 2003