- Opelika WWII German/Italian POW camp now being renovated.
- Wilds of Alaska possibly East of Anchorage. No access by road however, there is a railway system. Facility
holds 500,000 people.
- Ft. Huachua, 20 miles from the Mexican border, 30 miles from Nogales. Rex 84 program. Emergency
- Florence WWII German/Italian POW camp now being renovated.
- Pinal County Gila River. Renovated WWII Japanese-American special internment detention facility.
- Yuma County Colorado River. Renovated WWII Japanese-American special internment detention facility.
- Ft. Chaffee Has a new runway for aircraft, new detention camp facilities with cap of 20,000 prisoners.
- Chicot/Drew Counties Jerome. Renovated spec Interment camps for Japanese Americans WWII.
- Descha County Rohwer. Renovated WWII Japanese-American special internment detention centers.
- Blythville AFB This base was closed but is now being used as a camp location. New wooden barracks have
been constructed at this location. This camp is surrounded by high wire topped with barbed wire, and has
- Berryville FEMA facility located east of Eureaka on Hwy 62.
- Omaha FEMA facility located on Hwy 65 south of old wood processing plant. It is on an old dirt road that
leads to a toxic waste dump. Note: The facility in Miss. is also located on an old toxic waste dump.
- Oakdale Ca 90 miles East of San Francisco on HWY 120. Holds a minimum of 15,000 people. REX 84
program, Emergence Custodial Facility.
- Vandenberg AFB Located midway between San Louis Obispo, and Santa Barbara. The base is on Hwy 1
and close to Hwy 101. REX 84 program, Emergency Custodial Facility.
- Ft. Irwin Irwin is a remote Mtn region south of Death Valley, National Monument. This base is designated as
inactive however, there is a concentration camp located at this facility about 30 miles from Interstate 15 in
- Inyo County Manzana. Renovated WWII Japanese-American special internment detention center.
- Modoc County Tulelake. Renovated WWII Japanese-American special internment detention facility.
- Sacramento Army Depot No specific data at this time.
- Old Lowell AFB. Recently all new chain link fence was installed around the borders, plus 400,000
handcuffs and shackles were purchased by the government for this site.
- Avon Park No data available
- Camp Krome Located near Miami Dept of Justice detention and interrogation facility.
- Elgin AFB This base is greater than 50 miles long extending from Pensacola Bay to Hwy 331 in De Funiak
Springs. It is adjacent to Interstate 10 on the North and the Fort Walton Beach vacation spot. REX 84
program, Emergency Custodial Facility.
- Ft. Benning Located East of Columbia near the Georgia/Alabama state line. - REX 84 program - Emergency
- Unadilla, Ga Macon County; Located on east railroad street, Plunket road leads into the facility 1 1/2 miles
from Unadilla on county road 230. This is a FEMA prison manned and staffed but no prisoners.
- Oglethorpe, Ga. Macon County; facility is located five miles from Montezuma, three miles from Oglethorp.
Traveling south on highway 49, located on the west side of the highway. This FEMA prison has no staff and
- Morgan, Ga. Calhoun County; I-75 exit 32 to 300 south to Albany. Take highway 234 to Morgan. Go through
Morgan taking highway 45 south. The FEMA facility is 1 1/2 miles on the right (west) side of highway 45.
This FEMA facility is fully manned and staffed but no prisoners.
- Camilla, Ga. Mitchell County; from Camilla take highway 19 south, travel 5.4 miles from 37/19 junction to
Mount Zion Road, turn left (east) on Mount Zion Road. The FEMA facility is located on Mount Zion Road
aprox: 5.7 miles south of Camilla. This facility is not manned or staffed and there are no prisoners.
- Hawkinsville, Ga Pulaski County; located on fire road 100/ Upper River Road, 2 miles west from alternate
129 North 257 / 112 east. Five miles east of Hawkensville. This FEMA facility is fully manned and staffed
but no prisoners.
- Abbeyville, Ga. Wilcox County: south side of Abbeyvilleon highway 129 (Broad Street) off highway 280
(Main Street). This FEMA facility is fully manned and staffed but no prisoners.
- McRae, Ga. Telfair County; 1.5 miles west of McRae on highway 134 (8th street). The FEMA facility is on
Irwinton Ave. off 8th street. This facility is fully manned and staffed but no prisoners.
- Frequencies: 153.7400 Georgia State Correctional Institutions 154.9050 Intrastate Coordinating (car to car
state wide) 154.9350 Intrastate Coordinating (base to base / state wide) 155.3700 Georgia Police
Intersystem (State wide)
- Jerome County - Minipoka - Renovated WWII Japanese-American special internment detention facility.
- Kooski plus 50 miles East. Near Lolo pass
- Moose Creek Unmanned and there is a near by landing strip in or near a national forest.
- Marseilles It is located on the Illinois river off Interstate 80 on Hwy 6. It is a relatively small facility with a
cap of 1400 prisoners. Though it is small it is designed like other concentration camp facilities with high
fences topped with barbed wire and guard towers.
- Thousands of acres located just out of Indianapolis, Indiana holds a large Concentration camp facility
complete with barracks, high fence, razor wire, towers, turnstyles, a railroad, helicopter landing pads, and
what appears to be three large furnaces with 3inch mains on one of the buildings. This is a massive facility,
still under construction with a completition date sometime in 1996.
- Ft. Benjamin Harrison A U.S. Army facility located on the outskirts of Indianapolis will be used to hold
- Ft. Wayne FEMA Detention facility
- Terre Haute FEMA Detention facility
- Leavenworth U.S. Marshal's Fed Holding Facility PFP.
- Concordia WWII POW German/Italian POW camp being renovated.
- El Dorado Federal prison.
- Topeka 80 acres converted to a holding camp.
- Louisville FEMA Detention facility
- Lexington FEMA Detention facility
- Livingston WWII German/Italian POW camp being renovated.
- Houlton WWII German/Italian POW camp being renovated.
- Richards Gebaur AFB This facility is located in Grandview, A large civilian internment facility has been
built on this facility, and base personnel are restricted from the area.
- Kincheloe Correctional Facility (Formerly Kincheloe AFB with B-52 sized runways). Has five large prison
buildings able to house 5000+. The facility has about 500 prisoners at this time. Location: 20 miles south of
Sault Ste. Marie (Soo Locks) at the eastern end of the Upper Penninsula of Michigan.
- K.I. Sawyer AFB Large construction program has been going on under the name of "Operation Gateway".
High security is in place with a large portion of the base closed to civilian view. Location: 20 miles south of
Marquette, MI in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan.
- Raco Field Raco field is an interesting facility. The above ground runways form a perfect triangle. Few
buildings appear on the surface, but ventilators can be seen. Civilian workers report that a subsurface facility
exists. No publicity exists indicating what the role of Raco Field is, although something is there. To
observers, it is an "inactive WWII base." Location: 15 miles NW of Kincheloe Correctional Facility on Hwy
- Bark River A large construction operation is ongoing in the Bark River, MI, area. Locals are tight-lipped.
The facility is off the main highway in a wilderness area. While most of the locals say that the construction is
associated with the ELF (extreme low frequency) project of world-wide communications, others suspect
FEMA is involved. (Note: the ELF grid is located 100 miles NE of the Bark River area) Location: 20 miles
west of Escanaba in the upper penninsula of Michigan.
- Bay City Sits on Saginaw Bay which connects to Lake Huron. This facility has high fencing, barbed wire and
- Grayling Camp Grayling Michigan National Guard Base. Detention facility. Guards towers, razor wire.
- Southwest area of the state FEMA Detention facility
- Central part of the state FEMA Detention facility
- Detroit FEMA Detention facility
- Hancock County - The NASA facility at this location has two camps the first being located at the end of
Kiln road at Waveland, and then the next road after ammo road at the Post Office. The second camp is
located in the center of a rest station back from the Interstate. Inmates from the Hancock County jail claim
they have worked details involving the delivery of food to these camps under the supervision of U.N.
- Scottsbluff WWII German/Italian POW camp being renovated.
- Northwest corner of state FEMA Detention facility
- Northeast corner of state FEMA Detention facility
- South Central Hastings area FEMA Detention facility
- Elco There is a prison facility 10 miles out of Elco.
- Wells Camp is located in the O'Niel basin area, 40 miles North of Wells, and West off Hwy 93, 25 miles.
- Winnemucca Camp is located at the I-80 mile marker 112, on the south side of the road and 3/4 miles off of
- Wells/Winnemucca Camp is lcated near the base line of the mountains. Reno Nevada plus 150 miles east
south side of road if your headed west, 150 yards off the road.
- New Jersey
- Ft. Dix Fully operational prison camp with approximately 35,000 prisoners.
- New York:
- Ft. Drum located in upstate New York, probable location for Eastern area processing of people, located
near the St. Lawrence river and access to Lake Ontario. Both waterways may be used for transport. Located
very close to Canada.
- Watertown FEMA Detention facility
- Albany FEMA Detention facility
- Buffalo FEMA Detention facility
- Cleveland FEMA Detention facility
- Columbus FEMA Detention facility
- Cincinnati FEMA Detention facility
- Lima FEMA Detention facility
- Oklahoma City Tinker AFB, This is a civilian detention facility, all base personnel are prohibited from
going near the area, and the area is under constant guard.
- McAlester WWII German/Italian POW camp being renovated.
- Will Rogers Air Port This is a newly constructed FEMA facility, and it is believed that it will be used as a
primary processing center for prisoners West of the Mississippi River.
- Camp Hill Camp Hill Pa located off I-15. Sits across the navigable Susquehanna River from Harrisburg.
Close to Cumberland Army Depot and the Camp Hill Correctional facility.
- Crossville WWII German/Italian POW Camp being renovated.
- Ft.Hood Ft. Hood has a newly built concentration camp, constructed complete with towers, high fencing, and
- Mexia WWII German/ Italian POW camp being renovated.
- Amarillo FEMA Detention facility
- Millard County - Central Utah - Renovated WWII Japanese-American special internment detention facility.
- Skull Valley Camp William property - west of the old bombing range South/southwestern portion of Camp
Williams This camp was discovered by a man and his son who were rabbit hunting, they were discovered
- Utah Lake 15 miles south of Saratoga Recreation center 200 - 300 yards off the road Black wire 40 to 50
feet tall, made to look something like a golf driving range.
- Cedar City East of Cedar City Utah - no more data.
- Okanogan County borders Canada and is a site for a massive concentration camp capable of holding
hundreds of thousands of people.
- Ft. McCoy Located in Western Wisconsin 30 miles East of LaCrosse between the point where 90 and 94
intersect. REX 84 program, Emergency Custodial Facility.
- Central part of the state FEMA Detention facility.
- Park County - Hart Mountain - Renovated WWII Japanese-American special internment detention facilities.
- North Central part of the state FEMA Detention facility
- Southeast part of the state FEMA Detention facility
- Southwest part of the state FEMA Detention facility
- East Yellowstone - Manned facility. Investigators were apprehended by European soldiers, unable to
identify the language used by the foreign soldiers, American government helped clear the situation.