link to Home Page

Re: Planet-X' Highly Ludicrous Cover-Story?/Re: Planet X: ...

In Article <3B4F8662.76307B06@hoki.ibp.fhg.de> Thomas Schmidt wrote:
> The Zetas say:
>> Due in no small part to the predictable and measureable
>> slowing rate of the Earth, which we predicted at the start
>> of our dialog with this group, we gained credibility.
>
> The slowing down of the Earth was firmly established by a
> series of investigations in the 1930s, most notably by Sir
> Harold Spencer Jones, and it had been suspected for quite
> a while before that. Why did the "small group of individuals
> within the US government and NASA" fail to know in the
> 1950s what had been common knowledge in astronomical
> circles for at least two decades?

The REAL uptick happened since 1950, I believe.  What did Sir Harold
predict?  Does it line up with what happened, since 1950?  There was
some recent discussion on the slowing rate, so there are a few pages and
graphs on the Troubled Times web site, in the Slowing TOPIC
(http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword172.htm).

The point/observatory where the Navy measures the Equinox, yearly,
slowed due to Earth rotation slowing from
    +3.43 sec/year in the last 32 years (1970-2001)
    +7.99 sec/year in the last 22 years (1980-2001)
    +31.2 sec/year in the last 12 years (1990-2001)
        Equinox Trend page
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tworx377.htm)

Which the Zetas have explained as:

    Indeed, it has taken a slight amount of time more for the
    slowing earth to arrive lined up for the Equinox. This is a
    sync point taken at midnight and thus not easily fudged, so
    reflects the actual slowdown, unannounced, to date. This
    is the trend line for Equinox, taking more time to arrive,
    and is the more obvious as it has only one factor to consider,
    the Earth's orbit around the Sun. The Equinox is computed,
    by the Navy, and only actually measured every 4 years
    (in accordance with leap year syncing). This is because
    during the 4 years that it takes to complete a leap year
    cycle, the Equinox per definition is around the globe,
    probably 1/4 turn each turn or so each year for a given
    Spring or Fall Equinox. Why don't they do an actual
    measure as it goes around the globe? Because most of the
    equator, or a good part of it, is over ocean. To measure the
    exact split second that the sun tips over the equator would
    require more stability than a ship can provide. Wave bobble,
    and the ship to be certain it is at the exact coordinates must
    use guidance systems that could be off a hair, etc. So they
    rely on a computated Equinox for 3 out of 4 years. But then
    they do measure the Equinox from a set physical land position,
    every four years, and this is what is late to arrive (at that
    physical point!).
        ZetaTalk™, Trend Data
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p128.htm)

The Full Moon shows a speeding up, then a slowing down of the Earth's
rotation, as follows:
    10.3 sec/year in the last 52 years (1950-2001)
    13.6 sec/year in the last 42 years (1960-2001)
    13.8 sec/year in the last 32 years (1970-2001)
        Full Moon Trend page
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tworx378.htm)

Which the Zetas have explained as actual date until 1983 when
manipulation of the Navy prediction charts was done:

    The Full Moon operates differently, as this has two
    factors to consider, the moon's orbit around the Earth
    as well as the turning of the Earth, and thus is more
    varied and less easy for the general public to follow. ...
    A Full Moon, to be visible from Earth, must line up the
    Sun, Earth, and Moon so that the Moon has full sun and
    is visible as such from the Earth. This puts the Moon to
    the back half of the Earth, for such a view. During the
    slowing rotation of the Earth, the Sun and Moon truck
    along as usual, not slowing. Thus, the Moon is positioned
    to present itself as full on time, but the spot on Earth
    predicted to be able to view a Full Moon may not be in
    position, if the Earth is rotating more slowly. The Earth
    thus seems to take longer, in a very gradual slowdown,
    for a given spot on Earth to arrive where it can view
    the Full Moon. The added time is only allowing the Earth
    to position itself for a view. But at a certain point in this
    slowing process, those looking to view the full moon will
    not be in position on the proper night. At first, the moon
    is viewed on this horizon, then overhead, then on the
    other horizon, but still able to be viewed on the proper
    date. The Full Moon is almost always sought or noticed
    at night, when it is dramatic. During the day, the degree
    of fullness can be confused by sunlight disbursing through
    the atmosphere. Thus it was in anticipation of a literal
    day difference between viewing Full Moons, with the Full
    Moon seeming to arrive that much early, that the chart
    data was pre-set.