ZetaTalk: Scripted Drama
Note: written on Apr 15, 2002. Planet X and the 12th Planet are one and the same.
The stage having been set, then, the crust movement steps during the hour of the shift are as follows:
- As the South Pole, gripped by the passing North Pole of the 12th Planet, moves north, the crust is torn from the core and freed in
this way, allowing pre-existing stress points to relax. Thus, Europe and Africa move further east, allowing the Atlantic to rip apart
during the slide northward.
- The immediate effect of the massive plate housing Europe, Russia and the Near East to move is felt most strongly in India, as the
Himalayas are driven over India at this point, effectively submerging this country in a wink.
- The effect of the Indo-Australian plate taking a dive under the Himalayas is to relieve tension along the African Rift, such that this
tears, promptly, but in shuddering steps with halting adjustments and pauses between shudders. In essence, the movement eastward
of the African continent is a momentum creating this tear.
- During the tearing of the Atlantic Ocean floor, and the dragging north or the North American continent, an already existing tear in the
St. Lawence Seaway tears further, essentially the weak link in this landmass held at so many points to the further side of the Atlantic
Ocean. Canada moves north, while the rest of the Americas cling to the Atlantic Rift while it separates.
- The movement of the massive plate housing Europe, Russia, and Asia to the east also is expected to rip this plate along the
Himalayas, as we have stated, creating an inland bay into the Russian lands just to what is now the north of the Himalayas. This
follows, in jerks and tears, over the hour of the shift, along with the tearing of the African Rift.
- When the ocean off the bulge of Brazil has reached the position of the current North Pole, crust slippage stops, creating yet another
drama. The major northern hemisphere plates stop, and whatever follows crashes into them. In the case of the Americas, this causes
Central America and the Caribbean to crumble.
- In the case of Africa, already sliding eastward, the force is further movement eastward, as subduction of the Indo-Australian plate
has already begun, the weaker link already established and momentum in process.
- The pileup is in what was the former Northern Hemisphere, and the compression of the Pacific is creating resistance as plates are
subducted under the Americas, and then Japan explodes and Indonesia crumbles.
- This frees the plates south of the tips of South America and Africa of stress. As the Pacific adjusts, reluctantly, pressure toward
Antarctica, the one place on the globe not experiencing plate pressure, allows new land to pop up between the tips of South
America and Africa.
All rights reserved: ZetaTalk@ZetaTalk.com