link to Home Page

Re: ZetaTalk and Spaceguard UK

Jonathan TATE <fr77@dial.pipex.com> wrote:
> With only a maximum of 18 months to close approach it
> should be clearly visible - even small comets are visible
> to amateurs at thi time to perihelion.

They are pretty close in at that time, are they not?  Planet X is almost
9 Sun-Pluto distances at this time, per the Zetas.  See the distance
chart in the Distance from Earth page
(http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s100.htm)

>> Sitchin's 12th Planet and Planet X are one and the same,
>> and it is inbound and due to pass Earth, causing another
>> pole shift, in 2003.  The repeated sighting of this inbound giant,
>> a planetary magnet like Earth, were found at the coordinates
>> given by us, in three countries, by three different teams.
>
> References please.

The details are at that URL I gave you, Rogue Sighting TEAM
(http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/tteam342.htm).  Are you asking for
references re Sitchin's 12th Planet and Planet X?  Here's the
comparison:

PLANET X
Washington Post, 31-Dec-1983
Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered, a front page story
    A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter
    and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this
    solar system has been found in the direction of the
    constellation Orion. ... The mystery body was seen twice by
    the infrared satellite as it scanned the northern sky from last
    January to November, when the satellite ran out of the
    supercold helium that allowed its telescope to see the coldest
    bodies in the heavens. The second observation took place
    six months after the first and suggested the mystery body had
    not moved from its spot in the sky near the western edge of
    the constellation Orion in that time.

12TH PLANET
Genesis Revisited, by Zecharia Sitchin
     Sumerian instructions for its observation, fully discussed in
     The 12th Planet, indicate that relative to the ecliptic it arrived
     from the southeast, from under the ecliptic; formed an arc
     above the ecliptic; then plunged back below the ecliptic in its
     journey back to where is had come from. .... In spite of official
     denials, a disclosure did leak out at the end of the year [1983].
     It came in the form of an exclusive interview of the key IRAS
     scientists by Thomas O'Toole of the science service of the
     Washington Post. The story, generally ignored - suppressed,
     perhaps - was carried by several dailies. .... By concluding that
     the inclination of Planet X might be as high as 30 degrees,
     modern astronomers corroborated Sumerian astronomical data.
     So does the most recent determination that the planet is
     orbiting toward us from the southeast, the direction of the
     constellation Centaurus. .... In this regard it is pertinent to
     quote the biblical verses from the Book of Job that describe
     the appearance of the Celestial Lord and its return to its distant
     abode:

        Alone He stretches out the heavens and treads upon the farthest Deep.
        He arrives at the Great Bear, Orion and Sirus and the
               constellations of the south. ...
        He smiles his face upon Taurus and Aries;
        From Taurus to Sagitarrius He shall go.

     It is not just an arrival from the southeast (and the return
     thereto) but also a description of a retrograde orbit.

ZETATALK
    Having assumed a retrograde orbit, the significant motion
    of [Planet X] is nevertheless inbound, toward the Sun. From
    the Earth, however, this appears to be a motion to the side,
    in a retrograde orbit. At the mid-year point in 2001, several
    things happen to the 12th Planet during its inbound trek.

      1. it picks up speed, moving from what was an essential
         dither between its two foci to an increasing motion
         toward the Sun.
      2. it comes closer to the Sun's sweeping arms, and thus
         does a stronger jump over these arms when they
         pass, increasing its retrograde motion.
      3. it makes what appears to be a tick back in its path,
         bumping up and then around, as it passes what we will
         call an influence that likewise hovers near the midpoint
         of the two foci.
      4. it settles into a period where the primary motion is
         strongly inbound, rather than retrograde, due to the
         increased speed it has attained. This speed allows the
         [Planet X] to increasingly ignore the Sun's sweeping
         arms.

        RA 4.45732 Dec 11.91793 on Sep 30, 2001
        RA 4.45962 Dec 12.44113 on Sep 20, 2001
        RA 4.46002 Dec 12.56542 on Sep 5, 2001